What Clients Say
What Clients Say...
I am thankful for the comments generously shared here and am fortunate beyond measure for the positive relationships forged with our course sponsors and attendees.
ONE MINUTE. ONE FOCUSED CLASSROOM.
Our Minute Moves Kit is great for whole class involvement and enhancing collaboration between support staff and teachers by everyone agreeing to implement the ten Minute Moves routines throughout the school day when needed. The routines are comprised of strategies from occupational, physical, and behavioral optometry therapies. The DVD that comes with the Minute Moves lesson plan books includes students demonstrating the routines in the classroom setting. The kit is designed to improve classroom management of student behavior and provide easy-to-do evidence based routines to enhance academic skills.
- Minute Moves for the Classroom Book
- Minute Moves Classroom Implementation online video DVD
- Minute Moves Flip Book
- Minute Moves Job Cards (ten different job cards bound in a handy booklet)
- Minute Moves Posters (set of ten different 11×17 b/w posters)
- Focus Finder Desk Strips and Vision Strips (pack of 25)
- Butterfly 8’s/Rapid Naming Dots Cards (pack of 25 double sided cards)
- Sturdy Tote Bag
CHANGE THE BODY. CHANGE THE BRAIN.
The Focus Moves Kit includes a series of posters designed to bring therapy techniques into school-based practice in a way that anyone working with students is able to understand the movement patterns and achieve immediate success implementing the activities. If you have students who have developmental gaps that are holding them back from accessing curricula, the Focus Moves Super Kit is a good choice.
The activities may also be used for before and after school programs, transition breaks, motor groups, and quiet places where children go to decompress. If your parents are eager to be involved, the parent booklets that come in the kit are great to send home to enhance collaboration with families.
- Focus Moves Beginning Poster Set (set of ten different 11x17 b/w posters)
- Focus Moves Intermediate Poster Set (set of ten different 11x17 b/w posters)
- Focus Moves Instruction Booklet
- Focus Moves Instructional Video Content for Online Viewing
- Foundation Moves (set of ten different 11x17 b/w posters)
- Twister Puzzle Cards (set of ten different double-sided color cards)
- Connect 12 Parent Booklet (set of three booklets)
- I Can Calm Myself Posters (set of three 11x17 color posters)
- Sturdy Tote Bag
NOTE: Our Early Childhood Super Kit is discontinued. The foundation moves posters are now included in the Focus Moves Kit due to the activities being appropriate for transition Kindergarten and school age children with more involved needs. This was a request from many of you. We heard you and have made changes accordingly.
BRIDGE THE LEARNING GAP.
Many students struggle with learning due to gaps in skills that are not readily observed in typical intervention programs. These gaps include slow rapid naming, poor saccadic eye movement, difficulties with attentional shift, executive functions, and integrated motor issues. The activities in the Power Up! Moves Super Kit focus on improving these commonly overlooked challenges. All the activities support learners who need a kinesthetic approach to learning to motivate them and keep the focus mojo going. The Power Up! Moves Super Kit is a great addition to classrooms and small group intervention programs. The activities integrate seamlessly with academic programs and strategies you already use.
- Power Up! Posters (set of ten different 11×17 laminated b/w posters)
- Power Up! Instruction Booklet
- Power Up! Instructional Video Content for Online Viewing
- Quadrant Word Taps Flip Book Level 100-200 (includes one set of tapping sticks and two double-sided laminated activity mats)
- Quadrant Word Taps Flip Book Level 300-400 (includes one set of tapping sticks and two double-sided laminated activity mats))
- Brain Spark Reading Flip Book Level 100
- Brain Spark Reading Flip Book Level 200
- Brain Spark Reading Flip Book Level 300
- Transition Tune-ups (booklet with ten different activities, pack of 6 booklets)
- Word Ping-Pong Cards (pack of 25 double sided cards)
- Sturdy Tote Bag