WE APOLOGIZE BUT THIS COURSE IS FULL.
Best Practice in Collaboration
& Therapy-based Strategies That Work For Busy Teachers and Support Staff
A live In-depth Exploration of S’cool Moves Theory and Activities with Dr. Debra Em Wilson, Reading Specialist and Founder of S’cool Moves
What is the ONE thing you can do today, that in doing so,
can make everything else easier or unnecessary?
Attend this workshop!
Join Us and Learn
- Techniques focusing on best practice in collaboration to promote an “All Hands on Deck” approach that provides carry-over from pull-out to push-in service delivery
- Six overarching principles that guide the implementation of S’cool Moves activities in general education and special education environments
- Effective ways to utilize Minute Moves, Focus Moves, and Power Up! Moves to support diverse students in a variety of settings
- A strategic, systematic method to organize interventions taught during the workshop using a three tiered framework for whole class, small groups, and individual students
- Simple, yet powerful strategies to remedy underlying issues for children who fall through the cracks and struggle to keep up with their peers
- Multisensory approaches that support students with co-morbid ADHD, sensory processing dysfunction, dyslexia, developmental delays, or autism spectrum
Quick-start materials included!
Early Bird Rate good through March 3, 2017.
This workshop is appropriate for K-5 elementary teachers, special education teachers, therapists, and support staff.
Assists districts in meeting the following LCAP Priorities: Implementation of State Standards (2) - Pupil Achievement (4) - Pupil Engagement (5) - School Climate (6)
Certificates of Completion Provided ~ CEUs Available
(see flyer for details)